Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open World Extraction

(XBOX)Geckur0

7 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

I thought you could Extract alone by leaving the Squad first....

Was this feature removed ?

Yeah, this exists, but why make it the only way. I've ran a few long Deimos runs where randoms join and then go stand in the door forcing the leave timer to start. I then have to leave squad to prevent them from dragging me out. This forces a host migration on their side. It would be best if a host migration can be avoided as that is where most errors in the game occur and players can loose items.

So it's an issue of host migrations, people not knowing how to extract alone and (what used to happen a lot) the ability to do so even when your UI bugs out.

1 hour ago, PhiThagRaid said:

Yeah, this exists, but why make it the only way. I've ran a few long Deimos runs where randoms join and then go stand in the door forcing the leave timer to start. I then have to leave squad to prevent them from dragging me out. This forces a host migration on their side. It would be best if a host migration can be avoided as that is where most errors in the game occur and players can loose items.

So it's an issue of host migrations, people not knowing how to extract alone and (what used to happen a lot) the ability to do so even when your UI bugs out.

In that case.... Then I want Universal Individual Extraction too !!!

Archived