Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sporothrix Stock just NEVER drops on Xbox!!!!

(XBOX)soundshaper1974

I managed to have 4 Sporothrix Receiver, Barrels, 3 BP... after getting it from Lotus Gifts already... And Also 4 Spinosa BP, 3 guards... After its been built already of course. 

And trade chat only confirms this. As I see only people posting to BUY or to trade for Sporothrix Stock. absolutely nobody ever post to get the barrel or Receiver. 

What kind or RnG is this DE !?!? Seriously!? Don't we waste enough time to go through this insane long vault run for these weapon parts already? Can we at least have a proper RnG where the drops come out evenly? Nut biased to not dropping one specific part that absolutely every one on xbox is posting to get the Sporothrix Stock!? As absolutely everyone is just   so sick of wasting so much time doing these long vault runs and not get this one part we need to finally build our weapon?????????

Wanna know a quick way to test if there is a bug or if it's plain bad luck? Post "WTB Sporothrix Stock 250p" - Outbid them all by a long shot, show that you are serious and desperate, and watch greedy sellers swarm you. You don't have to buy it, obviously.

In my runs that very piece was indeed that rarest by a good bit. Took me an entire day of vault running with my friend before it finally dropped, but it was there.

Archived