Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Isolation Vault Bugs?

(PSN)mrclean0325

I am not sure if these are a bug; but, I figure I will let someone know about it.

It has only happened a couple of times and is very annoying. If someone in the squad dies during a vault mission or leaves, even if you get the code correct - the vault fails to open. I noticed the vault won't open until everyone is near the door (your milage may vary, not sure if this is the case but has seemed to work out that way). It was especially annoying the other night when we made it to the third vault and couldn't get the to open since one of our team died and another got booted to another instance of the vault for some reason (host migration on his end but he just disappeared from our vault). We got the code correct and couldn't get the door to open. Couldn't get to the next bounty so we were done for the run.

Like I said has happened a couple of times and think it has something to do with everyone not being at the door. Had one time doing the vault run with randoms and one was AFK the whole run and the door wouldn't open. Had another time when one person extracted and it wouldn't open until they came down to the door (the reason I think it works this way). Not sure what the thinking was on this, but is annoying as it pretty much squishes any chance at going further to the bounties and also not getting a chance at a weapon part.

Another thing about the vault run is sometimes you get to the vault and for some reason some of your tries have already been used. Sometimes one, and sometimes two tries are already done when nobody has even hit anything. Had one instance where it just failed when nobody did anything. The symbols disappeared from the door and it said we failed.

We have had an issue, more than once and since the beginning of the vault missions, where for one of us all the posts have the same symbol (usually the "eye" looking symbol at least for me) or the door shows the same symbol. Luckily it isn't for everyone so the one who can see it can unlock the vault or worst case you can fail it and sometimes it works correctly. If this happens when you are solo, you definitely have an issue. Unless, of course, some of your tries have already been done like mentioned previously. When you are in a team and can communicate, you are good. If a bunch of randoms you sometimes can do it; but, it usually ends up a failed vault. It is usually one person with a good memory who does the vault opening, if they can't see but one symbol it gets dicy. 

We have also noticed the posts are activated by things other than void energy. If you kill something still down in the vault door area while Loid is just getting there it may count as a fail because the post was activated by simple gun fire.

Lastly, there have been a couple times Loid "got away" or his indicator disappeared and got to the vault before knew he was there and we could fight past the beasts; nobody had any idea what the code was. We had to fail one to get it to restart. This is not an issue except when there is already attempts logs that were not done. Once we got there as the code disappeared (nobody had a chance to remember it) and it said we had already failed two attempts - we were screwed at this point.

Just wanted to pass these along as they don't happen often, but often enough to be annoying after dozens of vault runs trying to get all the goodies. Especially now when you seem to have to complete the vault to get to the bounty associated with each vault.

Some of our team has limited time to play and things like this makes it difficult for them to get the goodies and steals from the enjoyment of the game when they happen. Some of our team has done the vault runs solo and had similar issues.

Archived