Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Potential cause of blessing UI breaking

(PSN)Etheral_Synergy

Since launch he MR30 blessing animation has been finnicky at best and has only activated the UI elements and animation associated with it about half the times actiavted, when it fails to activate the blessing does not appear in the booster menu until you return to orbiter. In my experience with blessing I've noticed a few trends:

• The fewer the players the more likely it usually is to be played
  • It has never played for me when baro is visiting the relay
  • It has seemed most reliable on Maroo's 

From all this I think it might be that what stops it playing is other players being in menu's. The less players the less likely a menu is open, if Baro is visiting Baro himself anfd ducat kiosks are almost always active, and Maroo's features no full screen menus other than being in a trade.

This about the only explanation I can think of beyond the UI for the blessing itself just being completely broken and inconsistent. Over the next few days i might see if i can grab a friend on the smallest population relay we can find and test this if possible with just the 2 of us in a relay but no promises. This is something that would be alot easier to test on dev servers with console commands to refresh blessings so i just have to pray someone at DE sees this so some actual testing can be done on it.

This bug has been in the game since the launch of the system and its incredibly frustrating to invite 50 people from region to a relay only tohave to explain to them that oh yeah the UI bugged and I promise you have your blessing and that it isn't a troll, I know you can't even see it in your boosters yet but just trust me itll be there when you return to your ship. Hoping for a fix soon so that I can help the community without having to desperately explain I didnt con 50 people into wasting time.

Archived