Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

bone widow bug and some over all improvements could save you time if you take it

mosaic785538

first off with the simple part the necramechs while decently implemented are too tall for most maps and my idea for a fix is reduce the height of the hit box that deals with collisions by half and boom now it can work with 90 percent of the tile sets secondly there is a specific bug with bone widows iron bride were it keeps dequipping it at random, here is how I would fix it I would just replace the claw with ironbride and give it an energy drain when used and five seconds after and lastly can I ask that one or two of you play tests an update at least 20 runs before releasing I understand that it was fun at first but it is just hard too keep doing it over and over with such slow progress and no variety you can remedy this by adding mission types and reducing the hour runs too 20 minutes for the same run lastly a side note when you tried too patch the Titania clipping glitch it still works not sure how too fix it but try making it grow and shrink from the head as that will prevent sticking your head through the ceiling

Archived