Upnp Problem

Death3Slayer

Question

Hello fellow Warframers,

Since the update yesterday or a few days ago i keep getting this error:

strict nat detected

upnp malfunctioning

Please forward UDP ports 3960 & 3962 to 192.168.x.xx

Now, i have UPNP enabled in my router, it still did not work.

I disabled the UPNP and manually portforwarded my router, and i am still getting this error.

Im also sure that my router software is up to date.

Does anyone have any other solutions i can try? or am i stuck to this forever? :(

~Thanks for reading

5 answers to this question

Ever since the update this morning (2/23/13) I am now getting this error as well, aso with connection to host issues more prevalant than before. I never had connection issues or error messages before this morning's update. I've checked my router settings and ports 3960 and 3962 are set to the right address.

Same here :(

I am here at my friends place and yesterday everything worked fine and we were playing with 3 Players but today we cannot join each others games and get the UPNP Error. We tried to open the ports but the error is still there.

Never had any problems with the game before.

Edited by Nagasher

Same here. UPnP enabled on router, ports opened/forwarded, tried every combination of router and game setting configurations and still no dice. Getting really sick of it since it seems like there's no solution.

Edit: Just got it working. I know different routers have their own settings and nomenclature for configuration, but in case it might help anyone, the port forwarding options on my router were in the NAT settings under the name "special applications."

Edited by Jerkops