The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Little Buff For Loki´s Radial Disarm

lautalocos

i think it should deplete the shields of your enemies, and to make it usable on infested enemies, take away special abilities from them (leapes leap, chargers self-destruct, ancients toxic smoke, disruptors disruption and healers healing)

with that addition, all of loki skills will be usable against every faction.

Uh. no have you tried using decoy on high level missions? If not go try it. You'll see that Decoy is useless.

why not both? using more decoys would attract enemies to both of them, and making them have more health would make them have a duration larger than half a second

Uh. no have you tried using decoy on high level missions? If not go try it. You'll see that Decoy is useless.

I tried popping a Decoy yesterday in one of the new missions. Oddly, it seemed to last longer than usual against a group of Elite Crewmen. I think it might have received a ninja buff.

Which is a shame, because if that's the case, then we're probably not going to see invincible decoys anytime soon.

OT: Disarm is fine on Grineer and Corpus. It's almost overpowered against them, really, as long as you and your team know how to walk when shooting. A buff against Infested is debatable.

What really needs a buff is Decoy, though. What I'd like to see is a decoy with no hitbox (so you can fire right through it, no problem), or perhaps make it so that anything that enemies fire that go through the Decoy will be able to hit their teammates as well, so enemies can accidentally shoot each other when surrounding a Decoy. To balance this, a large cut in duration would be fine.

What would also be pretty cool is the ability to place multiple Decoys if DE doesn't like the no-hitbox idea. Decoy taking too much damage? Steal some of the attention away from the Decoy with another Decoy. More energy required, but the diversion will last twice as long.

Honestly when it comes to Radial Disarm, I'm torn between thinking it's fine as it is given Loki's non-damage skillset... and hoping that they buff it to make the firearms explode in their users' hands, dealing a small amount of damage to each affected enemy.

But, that's just me.

I think switch-teleport should do something fancy, before radial disarm. 

Such as, switching with an enemy, and then that enemy takes all aggro from the targets that were currently shooting at you. Decoy needs something though. I do think however that Radial Disarm is fine, and functioning as intended. Not good against infested though... Which is a shame, but it could hobble the infested? Rip off one limb to slow them down or something?