Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bounty - Defend the Area - Suggestions

ArcKnight9202

This bounty is without a doubt my most disliked. Almost every bounty failure I have is due to specifically this portion. As a solo player, it has a very high RNG factor due to various things which I will discuss here.

-In some cases, the areas are simply too large. They should have some scaling with regards to party size. Not a lot. Maybe 5-10% per player?

-The counter can drain much too fast. Again, I recommend some kind of scaling depending on party size.

-On the Cetus Plains, sometimes, enemies spawn in caves which are difficult to navigate in a timely manner. Again, this harshly punishes solo players.

Now for the biggest one

-There needs to be a limit on the Z-axis for enemies. In places like the Arcana Vaults, with multiple tiers(sometimes up to 3!), it can be frustrating or even impossible to complete this step in the bounty. Just last night, I discovered that there seems to be no limit on the Z-axis. Because I was holding my point in the Sarlak Pit but lost the bounty several times. Why? Because monsters were spawning on the bottom of the pit. Obviously I opened the pit beforehand because the deadly poison clouds make it difficult to play in that room. However, it seems that, for now, the optimal strategy is to ignore it and play with the deadly gas clouds. Any other multi-tiered area for this bounty is extremely problematic for a solo player.

Archived