The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Archwings weapon continuity on Necramechs

(XBOX)Sweden is my

Hello I am player on xbox one who has put in over 480 hours and my gamertag is "Sweden is my". I would like to file a complaint about the syndicate archwing firearms performance once equipped on a Necramechs. Weapon such as "Velocitus" and "Dual decurion" are such weapons (These two I personally own).

Velocitus is a railgun sniper for archwings. Velocitus is really fun to have when playing archwing missions and the railgun/sniper has three major mechanics that make it viable. First off is the infinite "punchthrough" that makes Velocitus shots penetrate all targets. Secondly there is the additional "ricochet" that make the rounds bounce around once hitting a wall so the shot hits multiple targets from different angels. It ricochets around what feels like 10 times which is wonderfull. Lastly there is the is increase of Velocitus "projectile size", that means if you charge your shot it will hit more people even though you are not pin point aiming on the enemy(but the visual projectile dos not change size but the invisible bullet hit box does change). All these three aspects makes it so Velocitus bullets/projectiles gets large enough to hit enemies without pin point accuracy, thanks to that the bullets ricochets and penetrate all enemies.

This makes Velocitus really enjoyable, but once you equip Velocitus on a nechramech these three aspects of the weapon dissapear and takes away the weapons continuity and "fun factor". Velocitus stats says that there is infinite punchthrough but in the real gameplay it does not penetrate enemies. Even if you equip the mod "Sabot rounds" it wont penetrate the enemies. The bullets does not also ricochet on the walls and the increase of the projectiles hitbox once charged dos also not exist. But then maybe you are saying that "these three aspects disappear because necramechs are not in space". But then I can add that if you use a "Archwing weapon deployer" that you earn through Orb Vallis, the weapon behaves completely normal even if you are on a planet with gravity. This shows that that once Velocitus is equipped on a necramechs the problems appear. Such as the weapon Dual Decurion does also not behave the same but that I can not really prove for the moment being.

So please in the next patch update to Xbox One Warfame, fix the performance on weapons that can be equipped on necramechs. So we players can enjoy our weapons to their fullest extent.

Archived