Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Cant Think Of A Better Descriptor For Tenno

brainscratch101

This event is nice and all but i sure dont feel very ninja like at all anymore.  and after a long thought on it, i cant really think of anything tenno more closely resemble.

the best i can make out is i feel like the love child of a samurai-bounty-hunter and a jedi-pirate but it still doesnt fit right.  can anyone think of something more accurate description for tenno besides ninja? like say you were trying to accurately describe it to someone who had no knowledge of them. 

I see Tenno more like knights. They resemble a ninja sometimes, they're nimble and skilled swordsman. The Warframes are starting to look more like knights, robots and other non ninja warriors. Loki and Ash are some of the only frames that actually look like ninjas.

Obviously they can't make every frame look semi ninja. It's far past the time of ninjas and in space, there is only so much they can do. I can definitely see where you're coming from though. I think DE should focus more on making their future concepts look more ninja or samurai like. If you look at some of the concept art posted on Prime Time #4 the Zephyr concept is very interesting and actually looks ninja like.