Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Less Filler Missions.

Tangerine

When you farm, you only farm one mission for the materials in question. Take a look at Xini. It's pretty obvious a good 80% of the missions on each planet are touch once and never again.

Xini and Outer Terminus are in the same boat. IMO Outer terminus is easier with more EXP gain, but people farm Xini for mods and leaderboards.

Xini and Outer Terminus are in the same boat. IMO Outer terminus is easier with more EXP gain, but people farm Xini for mods and leaderboards.

I honestly don't see how people still take the leaderboards seriously after Xini, I hope we get more than just a kill count one.

I honestly don't see how people still take the leaderboards seriously after Xini, I hope we get more than just a kill count one.

As a friend of several of those leaderboard junkies: It's just something to shoot for while farming for double-stat blue mods. Once you get every weapon and warframe ranked up, there's not much else to do.

As a friend of several of those leaderboard junkies: It's just something to shoot for while farming for double-stat blue mods. Once you get every weapon and warframe ranked up, there's not much else to do.

Yeah I guess that's true. I personally get burned out after about a hour of xini runs lol, kudos to them.

Ive written about this before. There really needs to be a system that incorporates running these lesser ran missions. I suggested bonuses for running different missions (so bonus keeps adding up every new mission you run, run the same mission over again in a certain amount of time and the bonus goes away). Of course everyone hated it because they saw that as punishing people who want to farm xini (im a xini farmer myself -_-). They can't remove them (which would be ideal) since they have to have as many missions as they have grand masters.

Ive written about this before. There really needs to be a system that incorporates running these lesser ran missions. I suggested bonuses for running different missions (so bonus keeps adding up every new mission you run, run the same mission over again in a certain amount of time and the bonus goes away). Of course everyone hated it because they saw that as punishing people who want to farm xini (im a xini farmer myself -_-). They can't remove them (which would be ideal) since they have to have as many missions as they have grand masters.

The current system that is supposed to encourage people running those other missions is the alert system. There are regular alerts which grant credit bonuses and there are random ? alerts which grant blueprint bonuses. As far as I know, they don't seem too keen on pushing for a more elaborate system than that.

ooooooohhhh so this is why people get angry at Volt, Frost, etc, with their aoes?

That's funny.

Yeah, actually. The nuking skills prevent them from getting kills, and often traps mods behind spawning doors.

The current system that is supposed to encourage people running those other missions is the alert system. There are regular alerts which grant credit bonuses and there are random ? alerts which grant blueprint bonuses. As far as I know, they don't seem too keen on pushing for a more elaborate system than that.

Well that system doesnt work at all. Particularaly since alert missions arent even the actual mission that alert is on, so even if you run an alert on X mission, you arent actually running X mission.

This is worse for players starting out that may find it difficult to even progress in unlocking solo, which most people are forced to do.. solo.. in this 'co-op game'.