Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Rpg

Llyssa

I think it would be really interesting if there was a warframe-universe rpg.

Imagine working your way up from lowly scavenger to a mighty tycoon who owns entire solarsystems as a corpus merchant, or rising the ranks from pitiful footsoldier to general of vast armies as a grineer clone.  Maybe even striving to turn your single infected soldier into a colony of coordinated ancients as an infested control cell.

A game where it's like other rpgs, with a little bit of a space-themed twist, where the tenno aren't the focus, they're just a terrifying force that can be bribed for the right price, randomly appearring to sabotage plans, and occassionally as an impromptu community themed sub-boss.

I know this is worlds apart from Warframe's current design, but it would be interesting as heck. Buying up planets, leading assaults, resource managing the troops and ships you've acquired.

It'd be unusual to play from the perspective where tenno aren't "everyone", but, rather, are the stuff of nightmares, their faceless heads haunting the souls of those who survive them.

I think it would be really interesting if there was a warframe-universe rpg.

Imagine working your way up from lowly scavenger to a mighty tycoon who owns entire solarsystems as a corpus merchant, or rising the ranks from pitiful footsoldier to general of vast armies as a grineer clone.  Maybe even striving to turn your single infected soldier into a colony of coordinated ancients as an infested control cell.

A game where it's like other rpgs, with a little bit of a space-themed twist, where the tenno aren't the focus, they're just a terrifying force that can be bribed for the right price, randomly appearring to sabotage plans, and occassionally as an impromptu community themed sub-boss.

First of, I think we are getting to the RPG plot pretty soon.

I know this is worlds apart from Warframe's current design, but it would be interesting as heck. Buying up planets, leading assaults, resource managing the troops and ships you've acquired.

It'd be unusual to play from the perspective where tenno aren't "everyone", but, rather, are the stuff of nightmares, their faceless heads haunting the souls of those who survive them.

Too much to ask. It'll just simply end up as a Strategy game. :l

First of, I think we are getting to the RPG plot pretty soon.

Too much to ask. It'll just simply end up as a Strategy game. :l

Quite sure we'll never be playing as a corpus merchant in this game, we're already set in stone as tenno.

As for "too much to ask", it's done in a few games. It's entirely possible.

Quite sure we'll never be playing as a corpus merchant in this game, we're already set in stone as tenno.

As for "too much to ask", it's done in a few games. It's entirely possible.

Well, of course we can't play as Corpus, other than helping them. xD

But a Strategy genre isn't the best to fit in Warframe as the idea is strongly about Space Ninjas. :l