Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

End-game competition event for the Legacy warframes

Zer0_Index

Based on the game-wiki, there are currently 29 prime warframes in the game that seem to be created by Ballas. But even so, all that players now have are copies of copies created at the ship's workbench. It is sad? In any case, these are the consequences of mass production.

I propose to add a kind of competition for players who are now forced to invent entertainment for themselves, reaching rank 30. The secondary goal is to try to keep within the existing mechanics of the game.

Event title?: "Legacy Mastery"

Frequency: Presumably every three months

Duration: 3-7 days before the calculation of the results (since only the best result in the nomination is taken into account, there should be an opportunity to participate also for the weekends-players)

Reward
Surprisingly, one unique Legacy warframe. One account can own only one such warframe at a time out of 29 possible for all rank 30 players in the region/platform (this is about three thousand players in the region, I suppose?). Possible differences from the regular Prime include a unique fixed dyeing, Orokin frontal sigil and hand badges. Possibly ephemeral. (Of course, it would be great to get unique skins for each Legacy, but this is more a dream than the real labor costs required)

Possibly with a fixed amount of Polarities: 2x Madurai, 2x Vazarin (or 1x Vazarin and 1x Umbra), 1x Naramon. I guess universal Polarities don't even exist as a concept.

The reason for the fixed Polarities is that at the beginning of the next season, the Legacy warframe is taken away from the current owners, giving in return its figure, glyph, maybe Umbra form? (the last point seems to be a sore subject for farming 😅)

Method of participation
29 nominations, tenno can participate in all, and if the winner is in several, then he receives an award in the one in which he scored more points. Another option is to rotate n-frames from 29 for each season, but this will increase competition, even if it removes spraying on less popular options.

To participate in the fight for a specific Legacy warframe, you must have a Prime warframe of the same type (Volt Prime -> Legacy Volt, etc). To enter, you must have all three weapon slots filled.

The mission is similar to Elite Sanctuary Onslaught, but each Zone has its own three modifiers from the Sortie Conditions list: Primary Only/Secondary Only/Melee Only, one from the Enemy Elemental Enhancement and one of the map modifiers like Low Gravity. Adapt and progress on the leaderboard. Another option is to return the player's warframe to "factory settings" at the start of the mission. Possibly something other than only Massacre Zones, like acrobatic Zones or Zones with a suppression field enabled from Orphix Venom to play as the operator.

Maybe to leave the drop of resources from enemies as a reward for participation. Alternatively, bind the type of loot to the planet where Ballas's laboratory is now. Please, if this is going to be scoring, then at least with some sense, other than a potential Legacy warframe. People who have had time to score a couple of million points scare me.

Other
I hope I'm not mistaken forum section. Also, I'm not a native English speaker, sorry.

I'll try to fit this into the lore of the game a little.

Suppose each of the Prime warframes was first hand-crafted from (living) sentient beings by Ballas, and was to be used for testing before mass production, not for frontline combat. As a result, each of them is equipped with a return mechanism to his laboratory (like a return to our Railjack with an Omni gear). And since Ballas is now not in his best shape, and he is not up to the laboratory in principle, the best of the tenno were able to find the current location of the laboratory and get there in order to regain the Legacy warframe with which they most closely related.

В 28.01.2021 в 16:05, Loza03 сказал:

What do you mean by a 'legacy Warframe'?

As a variant of the name of the first, personally created by the Ballas hand(s), warframes, before they went into mass stamping at the Orokin factories or player forges. If there is already a name for them somewhere, then it's great to use that. Unfortunately, I did not find it on the wiki.

Archived