Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone got an idea how to fix this bug ( cant join to public squads, cant invite people, takes forever to load friend list, etc..)

Killua666

So 2 weeks before everything was working fine and one guy invited me to play railjack.

After playing the railjack the game still was working kind of ok till things didn't start happening.

My ports are 4950&4955, region is set at EU, GORE is enabled, NAT and UP is enabled also, analyzing network it says " all systems nominal. no NAT or UPnP detected." 

When I try to play, I pick up a mission, on the left corner it says "searching for a squad" and then the " please wait.." loading screen pops up and just kicks me back without connecting me to a squad.

Anyone got an idea what to do ? Call my ISP providers and tell them to reset my network and my ports ? Port forward my ports ? 

I am really short with any ideas atm. Thing keeps bugging me out for 1 whole week and I'm kind of thinking about dropping the game till they don't fix their static ports.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Same problem. Mine started acting up this weekend; during the week before I hadn't been experiencing any issues. If I load into a world hub like Fortuna, there's other people present, but Invites both sending and accepting fail, as does attempting to join public squads.

Il y a 15 heures, freoduweard a dit :

Same problem. Mine started acting up this weekend; during the week before I hadn't been experiencing any issues. If I load into a world hub like Fortuna, there's other people present, but Invites both sending and accepting fail, as does attempting to join public squads.

This happened me last week, I hope they fix it soon 

It's very frustating this "bug"

• 4 weeks later...

Happening to me since 29.10.6
Can't invite players to dojo (Could not be delivered) can't be invited (seems offline), friend list taking ages to load, can't see anyone on Maroo's bazaar (can see in deimos Necralisk thou)

En 25/3/2021 a las 14:22, Vitodo dijo:

Happening to me since 29.10.6
Can't invite players to dojo (Could not be delivered) can't be invited (seems offline), friend list taking ages to load, can't see anyone on Maroo's bazaar (can see in deimos Necralisk thou)

I'm Having the same exact problem... really anoyying

Same problem here, why have you done this DE

Edit: Just optimized my cache, apparently thats all it took. Restarting didnt work, verifying files didnt work, and changing network settings and wifi didnt work, but optimizing worked. Gud luck to other people

Same issues here. Except I can see players in Maroo's which is strange. Also I am able to host lobbies, but I cannot be invited, invite others, nor join squads in matches. 

Been messing around with my network settings & such trying to see if its an issue on my end and when I click "Analyze Network" in the gameplay settings, it will endlessly analyze my network. It has been "analyzing" for the last couple of hours now. I figure this is a bug as well.CFXBxqJ.png

Same here. No amount of changing settings, firewalls, router settings or ports has fixed this for me.

On 2021-04-11 at 9:43 AM, Recon11486 said:

Same issues here. Except I can see players in Maroo's which is strange. Also I am able to host lobbies, but I cannot be invited, invite others, nor join squads in matches. 

Been messing around with my network settings & such trying to see if its an issue on my end and when I click "Analyze Network" in the gameplay settings, it will endlessly analyze my network. It has been "analyzing" for the last couple of hours now. I figure this is a bug as well.

Archived