Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For An Active Clan

IRavenI

I recently got back into Warframe and have been very active. However, I see that most of the game, especially high level content, must be done with a group. I am looking for an active guild that is willing to work together to progress through the game. However, although I am active I am by no means a "Pro" gamer and am not looking for a group that expects me to treat this game like a job. I am online quite a bit atm, but that could change quickly. Just need a small group of people to help each other out to get through the higher level content of the game.

I currently run as several Frames, including: Frost, Ember, Volt, Nova, and Rhino. I am well suited for any roll the team needs.

Just looking for a good group. If you are a new clan, or are a group of beginners, that doesn't bother me. We can all work together to get people geared up.

Message/Friend me

well i can always invite you in my clan but, the otherplayers are not that skilled, we are french^^, i m the most active and there is like 5 people in the clan atm, but i done quite of construction in the dojo the labs are available, dualing arena and obstacle course, so ?