Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Orphix Venom help need information

(PSN)Neris77

My clan youth about a year and has few members I want to get the gold trophy for the event, I've been get new member since the event started but I think am stuck at bronze, I'm need help please. In figuring the event system out, please explain. I've heard of clan locks member  and other things. I'm on the ps4.

First, check the wiki. It has good information generally on the event. If its a small clan, the total points you need is as follows.

Clan Tier  Terracotta  Bronze  Silver  Gold
Ghost  1,390  5,860  13,920  18,850

As you can see, the jump from bronse to silver is more than Terracotta to bronze. Just keep at it. To clarify. The score for trophies its about 50% of each players to score. So you need to make sure that each person in your clan gets all the way to round 36 of the event.

2 minutes ago, chaotea said:

First, check the wiki. It has good information generally on the event. If its a small clan, the total points you need is as follows.

Clan Tier  Terracotta  Bronze  Silver  Gold
Ghost  1,390  5,860  13,920  18,850

As you can see, the jump from bronse to silver is more than Terracotta to bronze. Just keep at it. To clarify. The score for trophies its about 50% of each players to score. So you need to make sure that each person in your clan gets all the way to round 36 of the event.

I know but I'm a shadow clan, I've been hear of clan member locks so I can't get more members to join to help the clan get gold. i'm confused by the wiki can you help me make it sense

3 minutes ago, (PSN)Neris77 said:

I know but I'm a shadow clan,

This is the kind of information you need to give in your topic.

3 minutes ago, (PSN)Neris77 said:

i'm confused by the wiki can you help me make it sense

Not really, you just have to read it.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Operation:_Orphix_Venom

Theres a table in there for shadow clan. And yes, gennerally if you clan adds new members during an event their score wont count. So you'll just have to make it with the members you have. If you dont have enough, then theres nothing that can be done.

2 hours ago, chaotea said:

This is the kind of information you need to give in your topic.

Not really, you just have to read it.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Operation:_Orphix_Venom

Theres a table in there for shadow clan. And yes, gennerally if you clan adds new members during an event their score wont count. So you'll just have to make it with the members you have. If you dont have enough, then theres nothing that can be done.

What about if I turn the clan into a ghost.

Archived