Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is The Orthos Leap Attack So Derpy?

TheLoneNinja

If you look he hits the ground like a fly swatter with the flat end of his blade, since it's a double headed spear shouldn't he be stabbing it into the ground or something?  The leap attack only does 80 damage so the damage matches the animation at least.  The only thing I can think of is the realism that the weapon would "break" if he slammed its head into the hard ground all the time.  But if he MUST fight like a fly-swatter he should at least hit the ground the sharp side of the blade rather then the flat side.

Click this link to view the picture:

https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/58505_1382509508655066_1598902857_n.jpg

Please give some sort of response, negative feedback is better then none at all.

Sincerely,

-TheLoneNinja

Edited by TheLoneNinja

you have to upload the picture somewhere (photobucket, imageshake whatever) the use %7Boption%7Durpicturehere[/.img] without the dot in the html

%7Boption%7D<imageurl>[/.img] [without the point]

I know I'm doing something wrong, but what? Which point do I have to get rid of? Please bold it or something.

Yes this anim is shared, eventually we will create a unique anim for this weapon

until that point, it will continue to look "derpy" and i can still have a good rant about it. :D

I personally can't wait for the unique animation so it stops looking like a giant fly-swatter.

Edited by static1998