Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We should be able to fight Liches in The Steel Path!

HelNite

As it stands now I can assume Kuva Liches are fun to fight for most people until it just starts getting repetitive like most other grind in this game
it provides a decent amount of challenge to mid game players but is as easy as usual for veterans.

Considering the fact that murmur drops from thralls and Liches are affected by resource boosters and that Lich missions can easily start off at sortie levels having them added to Steel Path would not only add a small additional amount of challenge for people who want it while also increasing the rewards for a resource that veterans may actually still care to farm since there is no such time sink for us like farming for the perfect completely symmetrical Lich uniform fashion squad for our Railjacks once the Command Intrinsic is released.
(The same can also apply for Corpus Queenpins I guess but I don't know the specifics of how those will work yet).
And since Liches will be coming over to Railjack soon it wouldn't hurt to add steel path RJ into the game wink, wink.

Personaly, I do them already to reach 60% on the weapons that are worthwhile and the only resource I play SP for is Steel Essence.

That being said, in my opinion they (and their thralls) should spawn "anywhere" they have influence over (including SP). Essentially if you'd play on a planet where the Lich is on you just would count as marked for him and thralls to potentially spawn similar to how assassins work. Lich missions should still have a higher spawn chance/rate of both and should reward still the same progress but more than on non Lich missions in order to not invalidate them by being the go-to if you want to grind the Lich efficiently. The fact that the Lich content is as isolated as it is is already mindblowingly bad and reason for changing it all by itself for me.

Archived