Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing flower

Sandomere

I don't remember when I lost a flower, or what I just finished subsuming and it didn't show. I was subsuming one warframe per day since the update was released, and I wasn't too concerned about the flowers at the time. Once I finished, I started counting the flowers and I believe I was missing one. Xaku was the 44th warframe at the time and I only had 43. I read the forums and other people were having the same issue last year. I figured that this will be resolved a few updates later, so I didn't report it then. I wasn't able to play during the holidays so just finished subsuming Lavos, but I'm still missing one flower since I only have 44 flowers instead of the 45 I expected. I think I read somewhere that there was a script or update that supposedly fixed the missing flowers bug, however it doesn't seem like it fixed my missing flower issue.

https://ibb.co/bWNKjPq

Unable to insert image. Anyway, all areas have 5 flowers except area 9 which only has 4.

I just subsumed a warframe for the first time and my first flower never showed up. Kinda disappointed because it was using colors from a patch a long while back that shifted everything to a darker shade than it should have been and i kinda liked it and cannot get it back. One of my clan members also counted and says that they are missing one flower too and has 13 instead of the 14 that they should have. Mine was a Mag and my clan member thinks that theirs was from a Nekros that they remembered painting orange and black that they cant find a flower for. So as far as i know it does not seem to be the warframe or the colors doing it.

Edit: After looking closer at other older bug reports some people said that they could see a glow of the flowers energy color from inside the wall and it seemed to be just stuck in the terrain for them. After looking closely there is a glow of the right color only from across the room and not close up for me too on the subsume flower wall. And looking at where the glow would be very closely close up there seems to be a tiny stripe of the color the flower should be clipping out of the wall underneath and behind the right side of the big middle boil of the 3 on the left side of the subsume flower wall. My clan member who is also missing a flower has a tiny orange stripe rather than blue there so that seems to be it and its just hidden behind the wall. My description of where it is hidden behind may not be very good and i may have explained it badly but i am not sure how to upload my screenshot of it.

Archived