Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Latency Issues

JohnTheCynic

My three clanmates and I have been trying to play with each other through the event. However, whenever we connect to one another and begin playing, all but the host experience latency issues (such as teammates standing still, time has to pass for hits to register, time has to pass for items to be retrieved, etc.). We all have decent computers, decent internet, and have switched who hosts the game 3 times, including myself. Several internet reboots have not helped, and we have also made sure that the ports are forwarded correctly. The four of us do not have a strict NAT rating. Can somebody offer some suggestions on what the problem might be?

Side note: we played yesterday together and it was latency-free. Today, however, is not.

My three clanmates and I have been trying to play with each other through the event. However, whenever we connect to one another and begin playing, all but the host experience latency issues (such as teammates standing still, time has to pass for hits to register, time has to pass for items to be retrieved, etc.). We all have decent computers, decent internet, and have switched who hosts the game 3 times, including myself. Several internet reboots have not helped, and we have also made sure that the ports are forwarded correctly. The four of us do not have a strict NAT rating. Can somebody offer some suggestions on what the problem might be?

Side note: we played yesterday together and it was latency-free. Today, however, is not.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/127523-extreme-lag-stuttering-and-freezing/

do i even need to type anymore?