Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Skill Tree For Each Warframe

niblo

Skill Tree for each warframe ( not giant buffs and borken passives but lets say once that you put forma on your warframe skill tree opens up ( lets say 5- 10 options) and each forma would be 1 point for skill tree :
a )1 forma ---> one point
b) one point ----->  Skill tree ------> Vitality , Mobility, Shield, Strenght ..... 
c) Vitality -----> 0/3 (get bonus 150hp per point, if you max Vitality you also gain 1 hp regen per sec)

1 :Im not a pro designer or whatever, but i saw a lot of games do that for "endgame" content for veteran players
2: i think it would make forming warframes a lot more fun and veterans would invest more time in their "main" warframe
3: forming your warframe would feel more fun 
4: stats dont have to be over powerd
5: small buffs from this skill tree would buff warframes that are maybe not as good
6: and for those that would invest formas to max skill tree would get new mod slot  that doesnt take capacity and its only there for auguments of warframe ( that would mean that a lot of warframes would get buffed  beacue there would be free mod slot for your normal builds) , reward like that would feel nice, since you invested a lot of formas.

ty for reading this :3

leave me some feedback !

Niblo.

Archived