Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't find Warframe Drops in Twitch

xDirty_Birdx

Have searched twitch, Did the relink as was shown. No Warframe to get the  monthly drops in the Loot drop down crown. Why should i use twitch ? I don't only for the drops don't like twitch. Never got the last monthly cosmetic for the operator and have tried several times relinked several times says that i claimed it but it's not in my inventory for my Operator. Checked all the areas. This isn't the only time this has happened and have reported all this many times thinking DE just ignores you.

So the Feb. Loot i can't get, due to no way to find where it's at now. I play PC only. Don't do or have Consoles. Can't use the controllers.

I don't use support as it takes a month to just get and answer and then they just close the ticket. This is every time i have tried to report something. One of the worst support i have had in a game. Buggy stats system to, I have been playing Warframe since 2014 and it tells me every year I have been in the game for 4 years. I've been a Warlord in our Clan far longer then 4 years.

Archived