Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waypoint and General issues

(XBOX)YummySaltyNUTS

Been playing lately after a break for a couple of months and went to do the 30 min survival for nightwave and the waypoint was bouncing between two places neither of which was on the map. Nonetheless I couldn’t find extraction even after searching the whole map. I’ve brought this up in the past but I am hoping that if I continue to bring it up it may be addressed. Also free roam is a joke. There’s this event for Orb Vallis even though it’s riddled with age old bugs that have been brought up numerous times in this forum that still haven’t been fixed. Such as the bounty where you have to disable alarm but you can’t interact with it forcing you to fail. Or falling through the map. Or being unable to finish exploiter. Or unable to vote for mission. Or it just straight up crashing causing you to lose all progress. Those are just a few of many. And I understand every game has an odd bug but the frequency and the fact that they aren’t fixed months or even years later makes me think it’s just negligence at this point.  

Honestly I think the forums is just a place for us to scream into the Void. Not many if any issues ever seems to be fixed no matter how much time has passed.

Now if it was a bug that occurred within the passing year and it still hadn't been fixed, I'd blame it on Covid. The fact of the matter is that bugs that have been around since the start of Warframe (which by the way is almost 10 years old on Xbox) still have yet to even be addressed as existing issues.

Archived