Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greatsword holster swaps back to default

FluffyPat

I use the scindo prime quite a lot recently thanks to a riven I got for it, so much so that i bought the Suprema skin- a neat looking greatsword- for it. I wanted to change the holster for it so when I clicked on the holster style, i was given this menu 

Spoiler

unknown.png?width=957&height=663

This shows the sword as it should: on the hip. It looks normal until I leave the screen (pictured below)

Spoiler

unknown.png?width=933&height=663

But, when I left the arsenal, it swapped back to my back

Spoiler

unknown.png

I was thinking that maybe it will look normal in mission? No, still on my back. I go to check the holster style and it still says Greatsword hip holster

Spoiler

unknown.png

so i tried to move it around, I checked the holster styles and now it shows the axe ones, that and when i hovered over the hip holsters there, they would not preview properly.

Spoiler

unknown.png

It appears proper in the purchase screen, but I don't want to waste 20 plat on purchasing the same holster style.

I'm confident this is a bug because it still let me buy the holster style with the scindo, but will not apply properly. I can understand if you're not supposed to use a greatsword holster for an axe even if it has a greatsword skin, but why let me purchase it? 

TL;DR - Was given the option to use greatsword holsters on my skinned scindo, but they will not apply once I leave the arsenal.

Archived