Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Network NN bug is back, unfortunately, and still not internet related

(XBOX)Chaos Phantom90

The 'network not responding' bug is back again, right as Baro makes his bi-weekly appearance, rendering relic cracking a gigantic pain to do
Same as last time, not internet related, and happens every time something has to 'load', i.e. claiming foundry items, picking an instance for a relay/social space, changing a weapon/frame, etc etc

How many other people are getting this issue again? and does anyone have a fix? i very highly doubt reinstalling would make a difference, and restarting the console doesn't work, and this time there is no console update, which is what apparently fixed it last time. Really wish DE would acknowledge these things or gives us advice or put out a fix or something.

East Coast, if that makes any kind of difference

Update: did it again, and it seems to be every other time i log in, or something triggers it, and its driving me crazy, really hoping im not alone in this issue, and really would like to hear some tips from someone

an odd fix that kinda prevents it a little is if I'm in a squad with someone, was in a squad with a UK friend (don't know if location would've made any difference) and it wasnt 'nnn' on nearly everything i did, but i obviously cant be in a squad 24/7 365, not to mention im not the biggest fan of squad play lol, not that my preference would really matter here

Archived