Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are These Builds Efficient Enough?

-Trinity

Question

4 answers to this question

These guys are right, Speed Trigger on the Soma is overkill. Leads to lots of wasted shots. 
From what I gather you're not a big forma fan so. Removed Speed Trigger, and Magazine warp, put in 1 level to Serration if you can. 
And then use the remaining 9 points to max Split Chamber, and then put as much points as can fit into Hammershot or Cryo rounds, whatever you prefer. 
Swap Rush with Streamline on your mag loadout, you'll save one extra mod point that way. And remove Vitality, it isn't worth it. If you want the extra bulk Vigor is much better on a high shield frame like mag. If you can do some vault runs, try and get a Fleeting Expertise and use that, since you're not using bullet attractor there is no downside. 
Nova doesn't need Rush, she is already quite fast. I'd suggest replacing it, wormhole is a much better mobility option. 

I'd say it depends on your playing style.

For example, how i play.

Soma

v1:

Machine Gun (also, nice to have Shred mod for greater effect). Just hold the trigger and RA-TA-TA-TA *Killing Spree!*, heheh. I have one wrong polarity - Bar instead of V, what a shame...

704ee79511d1.png

v2:

e8bb58cfefe2.png

You should use Cryo Rounds or Shred instead of Stabilizer. I just like it: less spread, good accuracy and good ammo efficient. (Forgive me, my dear Latron T_T)

Nova (for Defense/Survival-missions)

afab8cc0c87b.png

Edited by Spectre-Agent