Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Dojo, Dueling Arena Changed From Epic Room Of Death, To A Empty Room Of Nothingness

DanSsenpai

Right, so when i first built the dueling arena in my clan dojo it had all this fancy stuff like; Buddha statue, drums, banners, you get the point. But also we put in stuff that took up all our decoration capacity and when it changed, it removed all the decorations and still the capacity is at 0. After about, a day or so, it changed to an empty room with 2 banners and it is really quite bland.

I'm sad to say that i didn't take any screenshots of the original state because i was not expecting to have to complain that the room changed. I've tried removing the room and re-building it several times and still the decoration capacity is 0 and the decoration of how it was originally is still gone.

I would like to know why this happened and if it is possible revert the dojo back to it's original state.

Thanks

~static1998

The drums didn't work, you can build buddah statues yourself, I'm guessing you got phantom decorations behind the walls if you had any past the mid point of the old room design, no idea how you'd get rid of them, does deleting a room get rid of the decorations inside and re-fund them? no idea.

Edited by KriLL3

It was reverted to its original state. When they changed the model to the one whith the buddha statue, they made the room bigger. Since it changed size, it messed up a lot of people's dojos. It happened to mine, but the clan relocated everything (as it turns out, for no reason) to get rid of the bug. When they increased the size, it was intersecting one of the main hallways, blocking off acces tothe rest of the dojo because of the overlapping geometries. I figure this happened to a lot of people, and they complained about it enough to for the devs to change the dueling room back to the original, smaller variant.

The drums didn't work, you can build buddah statues yourself, I'm guessing you got fantom decorations behind the walls if you had any past the mid point of the old room design, no idea how you'd get rid of them, does deleting a room get rid of the decorations inside and re-fund them? no idea.

sorry for quoting this but i'm OCD it's spelled phantom, not "fantom"

It was reverted to its original state. When they changed the model to the one whith the buddha statue, they made the room bigger. Since it changed size, it messed up a lot of people's dojos. It happened to mine, but the clan relocated everything (as it turns out, for no reason) to get rid of the bug. When they increased the size, it was intersecting one of the main hallways, blocking off acces tothe rest of the dojo because of the overlapping geometries. I figure this happened to a lot of people, and they complained about it enough to for the devs to change the dueling room back to the original, smaller variant.

and i don't know why people would complain about it, i preferred the bigger room, it was at the end of a big hallway for me so it really didn't affect it.

do you think if i complain enough and get other people to complain they will revert it back?

thanks anyway

Edited by static1998

Tons of people complained about the previous design since it was larger than the old one but got swapped in where people built the old one, a lot of people had part of the dueling rooms intrude into adjacent rooms.

I didn't see the point of the entry hall thing, the back part with space for decorations I didn't mind, I did mind the pre-baked non-working decorations though, don't see the point, the banners have no logo, the drums didn't work, and if you don't want a buddah statue you still have to have one.

Make decorations cheaper/higher decoration cap/no cap instead so we can choose our own decorations and put them where we want instead, a zen garden's decoration cap is reached with 2 of those bridges, a floor circle and 2 drums, it's kinda ridiculous.

I fixed my spelling just after you quoted. :\

thanks for fixing you spelling.

I guess your right although it would be nice if they gave us an option for which size room we wanted and the whole no decoration cap thing is a great idea and i think it should seriously be taken into consideration.

e

I was saying that when thy made the room bigger in one of the more recent updates, it glitched out people's dojos. I had a hallway running behind the room, and when they made it bigger, the geometries were intersecting and it was impossible to acces some parts of the dojo because of this glitch. I don't know if there is a point in giving people an option to choose which size room they want. It makes sense to have one version of a room that's consistent throughout everyone's dojos.

Edited by Synthex

I don't know if there is a point in giving people an option to choose which size room they want. It makes sense to have one version of a room that's consistent throughout everyone's dojos.

I really liked having a bigger dueling room as it felt more spacious and its really a personal choice. It didn't affect my dojo so i would very much like it back, whereas it mucked up yours so you don't want it back.

Everyone is entitled to have their own preferences, my preference is i don't like small rooms in the dojo.

You might have a completely different preference but i know several different clans that would prefer the bigger room more than the smaller one.

Edited by static1998

I really liked having a bigger dueling room as it felt more spacious and its really a personal choice. It didn't affect my dojo so i would very much like it back, whereas it mucked up yours so you don't want it back.

Everyone is entitled to have their own preferences, my preference is i don't like small rooms in the dojo.

You might have a completely different preference but i know several different clans that would prefer the bigger room more than the smaller one.

The devs do things to cater to the needs of all players, to improve everyone's gaming experience. The majority wanted the dojo to be changed beck to its smaller state because of the glitches it caused. Just because a select few want the bigfer one back doesn't nean that DE will or should cater to their interests. I think it's pointless to have multiple variations of the same room. There's just no reason for it. Edited by Synthex