The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radial Javelin Shoots Skana?

NoirProxy

I noticed this a while back but just remembered to mention it now. Is there anyway that the Radial Javelin could actually fire out javelin looking weapons instead of just the skana model.

I noticed this after inspecting a pinned enemy on a wall and was disappointed to see that they weren't actually spears.

Edited by NoirProxy

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure they're working on a unique model, but as you can imagine I'm sure that little bit is low on their priority list.

That isn't the point. Whenever I make these posts it is always "It is probably low on their priority list". It is not like I am demanding that they do it right now, I am just saying that the damn ability shoots skana instead of actual spears. Jeez.

That isn't the point. Whenever I make these posts it is always "It is probably low on their priority list". It is not like I am demanding that they do it right now, I am just saying that the damn ability shoots skana instead of actual spears. Jeez.

agree

also we are here to improove the game, so i guess any idea are welcoms for the developers even if they allready workin on it..

also it actually make no sense to shoot skana, when you are equiped with a axe and using a skill called javelin