Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Build?

TrueSone

Question

8 answers to this question

There are several builds for Nekros depending what you want to do. If you want a summon build, get power duration, power strength, and power efficiency. If you want to desecrate everything and farm, use power range, power efficiency, flow, and equilibrium. You can spec into shields, or spec into vitality and steel fiber if you are using desecrate alot so that you can refill energy off health orbs. Experiment and find out what works for you. 

There are several builds for Nekros depending what you want to do. If you want a summon build, get power duration, power strength, and power efficiency. If you want to desecrate everything and farm, use power range, power efficiency, flow, and equilibrium. You can spec into shields, or spec into vitality and steel fiber if you are using desecrate alot so that you can refill energy off health orbs. Experiment and find out what works for you. 

Is there a all around build for Soul punch, desecrate and SoTD? Because I want to be able to use all 3 of those abilities....terrify can be left out though.

Edited by TrueSone

Soul punch's strength lies in its ability to knock people over. It's damage it minimal on high levels, so focus is pointless to add. You want power efficiency for soul punch so you can spam it. The build I personally use is redirection (for 666 shileds), vitality, flow (for extra energy to spam soul punch and desecrate), constitution (clones last longer, and knockdown recovery is nice), stretch (range for soulpunch, desecrate and fear), and streamline (to use powers more often). You will need to forma twice. I find it better not to use focus and have less clones on your ult, so that way you don't have to worry as much about killing targets and can cast it more often without exhausting you kill supply. 

I have one, and Desecreate is very usefull, but one nice combo of mods, will be Rage + Quick Thinking + Equilibrium = God of the dead. Put some FE and the summons and fear will last half or less, but you will be able to cast them more offen, and that ok becouse those two are situational abilitys. I prefer cast them twice instead of one, for the 1/4 of the cost.

I have one, and Desecreate is very usefull, but one nice combo of mods, will be Rage + Quick Thinking + Equilibrium = God of the dead. Put some FE and the summons and fear will last half or less, but you will be able to cast them more offen, and that ok becouse those two are situational abilitys. I prefer cast them twice instead of one, for the 1/4 of the cost.

Equilibrium maxed?