Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Mission Rewards Not Being Counted

Pitiful

About 1/3 missions i complete in railjack will not give me the mission rewards. This is the most noticeable with EXP gains. I will often leave a mission with after maxing out weapon exp but when i get back to my ship none of the exp has been added to the weapon/pet/warframe/anything.

This happens if the railjack i am on has returned to the drydoc before i leave party or if i leave after the next mission has been started(previous mission rewards are lost).

Basically I will loose the rewards shown in the mission complete screen once returning to the orbiter. 

When returning to the orbiter there will be no Previous Mission Rewards tab when pressing escape.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Playing Corpus Railjack Missions
  • VISUAL: n/a
  • REPRODUCTION: Just join mission as non-host? It has happened to me 1 out of 3 times.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have had Weapon/Pet/Warframe Maximum level and items as displayed in the Mission Complete Screen.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: After finishing a mission, my Mission Complete Screen will show many items and Weapons at Maximum Level, when I Return to Orbiter my items are no longer maximum and there is no Previous Mission Rewards tab with pressing escape. (i cannot tell if items go missing as well because i cannot keep track with the amount i am receiving, but i think these are also missing).
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 33%: 1/3 attempts this will happen. I have not managed to find a pattern where this happens but i know it is not leaving a mission before returning to dry docs. It also seems to only happen when i am not the host.

This is an extremely frustrating bug and is costing me many hours of lost game time, Please Fix soon :(  

Archived