The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some feedback,Cover and Animations.FeedBack #1

CoreyBlueExclusive

I'm sure this is being worked on but I would still like to give you guys some kind of feedback.

The animation when your turning is not smooth it need's to be more fluid when your turning around,not an instant turn and it kinda threw me off yesterday and it doesn't look good at all so the game need's more animations.(You guys probably know that already.)

The music,the music is pretty good,would love some more mello space tunes and I really love dark scifi and this kinda reminds me of Phansasty Star Online alot.

I would to see some more biomes like a forest,or some kinda beach level,depending on the mission.,something kinda bright but not to bright,something different,but fit's the theme,would be a nice change of pace from the corridors.

I'm not sure if the levels are randomly generated,but from playing yesterday I think they are?? I would love an answer to that one.I might find it out soon though.

Combat was kinda wonky for me at first it wasnt really accurate, maybe because the turn animations where throwing me off but the first mission I died about 5 times,I wasn't really about to throw in the towl,but me being a fan of tenchu and Ninja Gaiden,I started to adapt and I started sneaking and running and I would really love to see some kind of cover system because right now it's really awkward to sneak and I heard you guys are working on a way to sneak without a cover sytem?? I would love to see that because the first thing I tried to do was bound to the wall,when I first got shot at,MassEffect and Gears Of War and then I'm thinking to myself I cant bound to wall so how the hell can I really be stealthy??

Last night I tried the first mission again and I ran,started to sneak,killed some guys,got the artifact and beat mission,and I thought to myself damn that was kinda easy but it's kinda confusing starting off and not knowing if you should sneak or not because the stealth right now is not that great.

I would to see a lobby where people can hang at before they go on a mission,something like PSO? maybe have some chairs we can sit in.I would to see some female frames or a female varient of each each frame.Some emotes would be pretty cool.

We need more Ninja animations! Some stealth kill's with little cutscenes,maybe some wallrun's,back flips,you got plenty of games you could go off of,just look at Ninja Gaiden,and study the animations.Just gotta put in work for it.

so much you guys can do,you just need that foundation,I'll be writing another review soon.soo later :)

Edited by Bluefox

1: The map is not randomly generated. You are placed into random sections of it and certain doors are closed off depending on the mission.

2: I would like to see Grineer and Infected themed maps. Maybe have an ifnected one that is really dark and has the hive look from Aliens in it. I assume the map we are playing on is Corpus because of the Moa lockers that the bots pop out of.

3: Stealth kills and better stealth all together has been requested many a time, so hopefully DE will sort that out.

4: Chairs? I think they look pretty badass by meditating on the galaxy map.

5: I think female variants of the suits would actually be pretty cool. I am sure a female Excalibur would look bad &#!. BOOBIES!

6: Cover system has as well been requested a lot. This again is just down to us crossing our fingers now.

Edited by NoirProxy

1: The map is not randomly generated. You are placed into random sections of it and certain doors are closed off depending on the mission.

2: I would like to see Grineer and Infected themed maps. Maybe have an ifnected one that is really dark and has the hive look from Aliens in it. I assume the map we are playing on is Corpus because of the Moa lockers that the bots pop out of.

3: Stealth kills and better stealth all together has been requested many a time, so hopefully DE will sort that out.

4: Chairs? I think they look pretty badass by meditating on the galaxy map.

5: I think female variants of the suits would actually be pretty cool. I am sure a female Excalibur would look bad &#!. BOOBIES!

6: Cover system has as well been requested a lot. This again is just down to us crossing our fingers now.

Yeah I'm hoping they hear our feedback and take it seriously because the game has ALOT of pontential.The artstyle,the combat could use some tweaking and the social aspects that's gonna be the deal breaker.That's why I'm hoping they do like a lobby like ststem where cpeople can hang out at from the start because if we have this big solar system map when we log in people not gonna go to the lobby,I could be wrong on that though.

and I'm not sure if the game is single server?? Maybe we could have like a big dojo with like pvp mini game warm up,where can watch other people fight.and I hope they fix the clipping too,this game has alot of work to do before they even think about releasing,or doing an open beta and I'm glad to be apart of it.

Oh and thanks for the answer about the randomly generating maps.The female varients would be a nice touch maybe they can make a new frame slap a name on it but make it similar to male version? But with a slight diffence in moves and styles.Like Vindictus and DFO.So much they can do.

and yeah I think the meditating is better then chairs too.I was just thinking about a PSO too much.:)

Edited by Bluefox

Well, currently we have a very limited amount of rooms, and as it seems the generator does not connect the same room to itself the amount of variety atm is rather limited... which will give you the feeling like running through the same map from time to time.