Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"beast Master" Class

_Rue_

I shall attempt to explore the sentinel mechanic by presenting a sentinel oriented frame.

Sentinels are one of the game’s many mechanics. It is similar to other game’s pet system. The significant difference is the amount of customization one sentinel can have.

Now why not make a frame that takes advantage of this great mechanic?

Here’s a proposal:

“Beast Master” (a class not a real name)

Role: support caster

Health: 100

Shields: 100

Energy: 100

Skill 1: Deploy 5 energy

Your sentinel is deployed as a stationary turret for a, b, c, and d seconds. Using this skill again will call back your sentinel. The sentinel will function as normal when deployed, attacking and using skills when targets are in range. The sentinel is teleported to the designated spot. It can be deployed to a maximum of 30 meters.

Notes:

Affected by duration mods

Skill 2: Empower 50 energy

Sentinel Health, Shield and armor are increased by w%, x%, y% and z% for a, b, c and d seconds. This affects all the sentinels regardless of where they are (similar to bless)

Notes:

Power strength mods increase the multiplier

Skill 3: Strengthen 75 Energy

Sentinel attack power is increased by w%, x%, y% and z% a, b, c and d seconds. This affects all the sentinels regardless of where they are (similar to bless).

Notes:

Power strength mods increase the multiplier

Skill 4: Regenerate 100 Energy

Sentinel is revived with w%, x%, y% and z% health and shields. This affects all the sentinels regardless of where they are (similar to bless).

What do you think?

Edited by _Rue_

I like your concept. I would allow this guy to run with at least two sentinels, possibly more with a special mod or aura or whatever.

Because he is pretty damn weak and only one sentinel, even if boosted by his abilities is a bit too weak in comparison to anything else.

After you got some feedback I would post this in Improving Warframe section (or ask a mod to move the thread there) to improve visibility for the devs.

What will happen new players whitout a sentinel?

They won't play this frame until they get one or more. Doesn't sound that difficult to see that without sentinels is useless from the market.

What will happen new players whitout a sentinel?

What was said above. Not it'd be a starter frame. :D

I like your concept. I would allow this guy to run with at least two sentinels, possibly more with a special mod or aura or whatever.

Because he is pretty damn weak and only one sentinel, even if boosted by his abilities is a bit too weak in comparison to anything else.

After you got some feedback I would post this in Improving Warframe section (or ask a mod to move the thread there) to improve visibility for the devs.

They won't play this frame until they get one or more. Doesn't sound that difficult to see that without sentinels is useless from the market.

Nice. Yes 2 sentinels. that'd be a nice enough bonus lol... oh the possibilities