Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr Harrier - Feedback // Bugs, Suggestions, Summarizing the skin

CephalonLinter

Alright so I've made a similar post but it didn't have any arguments behind it and it was just a request. Now i want to point out some things and actually write something that makes sense and provides useful feedback for DE

1. Great job DE!
Zephyr Harrier skin is amazing, the details are insane. It is definitely a weird skin, but somehow it looks very nice, and everything just works as it should. Liger and DE probably wanted to experiment with cloth on Warframes. The jacket isn't perfect, but it looks pretty good. Of course, some people just like this skin, some people don't. We all like different things and that's fine.

2. Bad side of things...

However, some people complain that this skin isn't what they wanted, that they waited for such a lot time since Zephyr came out for her to be a good warframe (she is much better now happily) and to have a Deluxe skin. And in my opinion it's a bit unfair that they got a skin that isn't really embracing and "buffing" the things that were good in Zephyr default skin. Instead, it's looks a bit like entirely different frame or an entirely different approach to Zephyr. 

Remember, i love the skin and i think it's amazing and it really suits me. Im just saying that for many it was a dissapointment

3. Bugs and suggestions:

1) Shoulderpads / Those big things on Zephyr Harrier shoulders

The first one is the thing that I've actually been moaning about since the Harrier Skin came out, and probably some people that have seen my post regarding the shoulderpads already know what am I going to say: DE, please, allow us to take them off. It's not just me around here, there are many people that want the exact same feature. It would allow us to customise the skin more, and in fact, there is no reason to not allow us to do that. We have already seen Pablo doing that in Zephyr Revisited Dev Workshop video: https://imgur.com/a/dKwRRtU (Comparison Pic). Also, I'm sure, that many players seen Pablo's video and the design there, without those shoulders encouraged them to buy the skin. It certainly encouraged me. I was suppoed to buy the skin since the beginning but after seing the video and thinking that we actually could take those shoulderpads off. I know that you have advertised the skin on the market with those shoulderpads on, but you did the same thing with Hydroid Deluxe skin, he is shown on market with his longcoat on, and we can still take it off. Just add those shoulderpads as an auxiliary attachment piece. It pleased many, and doing the same on this skin would surely do aswell. Also these shoulderpads obstruct vision sometimes so this will also solve the problem.

I am actually really determined, I'm not giving up hope for this option to appear :D . because the design without shoulderpads looks even better, it is even more incredible and I hope, that you would see this and address it somehow. 

2) Misaligned Syandanas

Some syandanas on the skin are misaligned like Pulchranopsis syandana. It is too high. It's a simple bug that i am just reporting here

4. Summary

There is nothing much left to say, basically i wanted to say thank you for creating an incredible skin. I hope that you would address points i have made in this post (especially the shoulderpads one). 

I am also sure that this post won't get many views and replies, and it won't become a popular feedback, but hey, just remember that some people share the same opinion, take that into consideration <3 

PS. Sorry for any grammar mistakes or misspelled words, I'm not a native and It took some time to write this.

Archived