Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shildeg-wielding converted Kuva Lich's AI has been bugged since The Old Blood. Doesn't attack enemies. (video evidence)

SprinKah

Shildeg-wielding Kuva Lich ally does not see to attack enemies AT ALL with their weapon, this has been a thing since Old Blood came out 

here's a quick video i made ages ago that shows the problem:

Spoiler

Now with the new RJ update, they finally sort of attack with their weapon as a crew member against ramsled boarders....but ONLY in Railjack as a crew defender and their AI is still bugged there. They will not do ANYTHING until they get attacked.

Plus their attack animations usually make them miss their swings. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've also observed this with my first beloved lich, Fradd Crgitt. He only attacks with his lightning abilities, and never seems to actually use his shildeg. I really hope this gets fixed. Please let him reach his full potential. He doesn't deserve to have his promises to hammer enemies in the reproductive organs be empty threats.

13 hours ago, stormlynx said:

I've also observed this with my first beloved lich, Fradd Crgitt. He only attacks with his lightning abilities, and never seems to actually use his shildeg. I really hope this gets fixed. Please let him reach his full potential. He doesn't deserve to have his promises to hammer enemies in the reproductive organs be empty threats.

Ah, kindred spirit I see. I do seriously hope they fix it soon, seriously update have come and go and this has still been here despite numerous changes to the Kuva Lich system, like did this seriously go under the radar???

Archived