Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mouse range of movement offset, well ... off xD

Geisterklinge

Ok so I recently played some railjack missions with my friend and I encountered a bug which is my absolute favourite I think.
I am not completely sure how it happens, though I have a hunch it has something todo with having the omnitool equipped and teleporting/changing into a turrent/necramech/whatever.

Anyway I was mucking around in a loot cave when I noticed I could not raise my mouse higher then 20° or so. (If we define looking parallel to the ground as 0°)
However I still had my full range of mouse movement, lets just say it was not the most useful range. :D

https://ibb.co/PTJQ7mW

When I changed into the necramech my range of movement was offset correctly - but even after exiting the necramech again it stayed that way for the warframe until the next loading screen.

I found it more hilarious than annoying but thought I should report this anyway.

Been getting the same bug these days, I think the archwing slingshot/boarding targets might be the cause, I've been testing and that's the only situation where my camera glitches out.

I might be wrong tho lol

Edit: After some testing, I can confirm by 92% that the actual cause is the archwing slingshot, regardless of if you board an enemy or not.

Archived