Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Don't Go Mad About The Hacker

.xTB_Kenshin

Question

20 answers to this question

This has ruined the event for me. I'm furious to be honest.

my 200 Corpus runs just went to nothing and now I'll be given a blueprint for a grineer weapon that I didn't want and I'll never know what the zanuka project is.

I'm very disappointed in DE, this event, and the outcome in general.

Corpus didn't have a chance the second that reactor dropped.

my 200 Corpus runs just went to nothing and now I'll be given a blueprint for a grineer weapon that I didn't want and I'll never know what the zanuka project is.

The reactor did nothing but make mercenaries join the Grineer side. Most clans I know already chose a side before battle rewards were even out. You made the decision to join a side knowing that one side would lose. GET OVER YOURSELF!

The reactor did nothing but make mercenaries join the Grineer side. Most clans I know already chose a side before battle rewards were even out. You made the decision to join a side knowing that one side would lose. GET OVER YOURSELF!

You go ahead and lose 11 to 1 without anything you can do about it and see if you can be happy about it.

you get over yourself.

Edited by Meatuchu

Assuming that's true, then lets say there's an even distribution of clans choosing both sides. Number of players on both sides are roughly equal. So far, so good. After that, there remains the regular / casual / clanless / whatever playerbase that now has to pick a side. One side gives a Orokin Catalyst, and hard to obtain, time-consuming research materials while the other gives around 300,000 credits. Which side would you pick? Obviously the side with the Catalyst. And that's where the numbers are in the Grineer's favour.

And because at the start of the event people were unsure of how the point system worked, I suspect people were wary of switching factions in the middle of the event in fear of losing out on rewards or having to do more missions to get the last reward. So people stayed with their starting faction i.e. in the majority of cases, Grineer.

Once people saw that Grineer were giving far superior rewards at the start, it didn't matter that Corpus eventually gave better rewards later on, by that time, some people were hundreds of runs in for the Grineer side - they couldn't turn back now. The Grineer took the lead, which lead to a snowball effect, every player that was late to the event thought "hey look, the Grineer are currently winning, and the winning side gets more rewards than the losing side, so I should also join the winning side".

For someone who has enough disposable income to buy the grand master founder package, you don't seem like you're very mature considering you just said "get over yourself" (with an exclamation point, and in ALL CAPS too, I may add), something you'd expect a teenager or something to say.

So what you're saying is " No, I didn't get what I want and this sucks, I blame you DE!" Edited by legionprobatio

So what you're saying is " No, I didn't get what I want and this sucks, I blame you DE!"

So what I'm saying is DE shouldn't have skewed it grineer. It wasn't fair and it put the nail in the coffin. But you better believe I busted my &#! trying to turn those missions around cause I had hope.

Now go have fun with your easily obtained loot.

The Hacker actually gave you a chance though. 

The grineer were about to win two of their invasions, the corpus about to take augustus. 

The grineer also were winning Spear when it was hacked. 

So the grineer really lost 3 points, the spear they were defending, and the two invasions they were going to win. And the corpus only lost 1 point with the hacked Augustus. 

For someone who has enough disposable income to buy the grand master founder package, you don't seem like you're very mature considering you just said "get over yourself" (with an exclamation point, and in ALL CAPS too, I may add), something you'd expect a teenager or something to say.

Sorry that casuals in the game ruined it for people who were actually trying. Also don't use a fallacy to try and make me look bad, and strays from what you were trying to get across as a point. So everything you just said has no backing to it since you feel it necessary to attack a person on a personal level through the internet, not that I care of course. Just giving you a heads up for the future.

Funny how people demand a ban for this guy. It's more likely he'll go to jail/will be sued for compensation.

compensation for what?

Also, as long as he isn't in the US or Canada, there is probably no way in hell that he will get any kind of legal action against him.

Too damn expensive, for nothing.

The funny thing is that people thought that initial reward skewed things in Grineer's favor. 90% of the non-large-clan playerbase likely just cranked out 5 missions and were done with it. A drop in the ocean compared to the big clans grinding out the same mission for hours to win.