Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot login without 2FA

Vynko

Question

Heya ninjas! I've recently got the interest in playing Warframe again.

However, I cannot login in the game. It asks me to input a verification code that was sent to the e-mail, I however do not have access to this e-mail anymore (I started playing in 2013).

Note, I do not have 2FA on. I can login in the website (and the forums!) just fine, but not in the game. When trying to change e-mail the website asks me for a verification code, and it shouldn't, because I don't have 2FA on.

So I'm stuck, the only way for me to play again right now is on a new account... I'm here asking for insights and advice on how to proceed.

Did any of you experience a similar situation? How did you get it solved? Is DE's support quick on replying?

1 answer to this question

While I never experienced this issue, you have better chance with support than the forum since no one here can help you.

13 minutes ago, Vynko said:

Is DE's support quick on replying?

From my experience, yes. All my tickets are resolved in a satisfactory and timely manner. At least for me. Could be replied in hours or even days. It depends on what kind of problem it is and when you send it. Some type/category of issues have long queue. So bear that in mind.

Archived