Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Under The Mask (Concept Art)

Crominix772

My thoughts are that the tenno aren't even human. Considering the lore never says they are, I think they are sentient biomechanical beings. This fits the lore in many ways.

Same here. I never thought something or someone was wearing the suit, but rather an organic body looking like a suit to us.

But maybe I'm totally wrong. I just like to think of my warframes as grown that way.

You guys should wait until the lore is finally and fully revealed.

Rebecca has told me that new things are coming on update 7, so it may change your current view.

Lore might not be here with update 7. My guess is that they will be focused on improving gameplay and not touch on story.

Besides, I would just like to hear what others have to say; it doesn't matter if they are right or wrong.

You are right, though. When there is more lore available, I'm sure it will change my current view. But that is ok. It's kinda like being a kid on the days leading up to christmas; it's part of the fun guessing and anticipating what you have in the presents.

Recent events lead me to discover that this is a spiritual sequel.

But if it wasn't, you could easily survive for years in a cryo-pod or so it has been told.

After thinking about it, i've concluded, you may be right. It very well could be Hayden as Excalibur. Thus Tenno are human, at least some of them.

However, let's suppose that some Tenno weren't recruited/trained/bread until ages after Hayden. Some of the newer Tenno could have alternate appearances do to evolution or what have you. My drawing depicts one of these types of Tenno. :P

Edited by Crominix772

After thinking about it, i've concluded, you may be right. It very well could be Hayden as Excalibur. Thus Tenno are human, at least some of them.

However, let's suppose that some Tenno weren't recruited/trained/bread until ages after Hayden. Some of the newer Tenno could have alternate appearances do to evolution or what have you. My drawing depicts one of these types of Tenno. :P

Doubt it. If Hayden gave origin to the Tenno, then they would all be human and some conflict throughout his age, made him enter a cryo-pod in order t survive.

In the original game, the only source of the Warframe was a virus that was in an American submarine. The, apparently, first person to test it out was Nadia, which was then known as Nemesis but afterwards Hayden kills her and ends up finding out the source, which may indicate he may have later on used it for his purposes.

Doubt it. If Hayden gave origin to the Tenno, then they would all be human and some conflict throughout his age, made him enter a cryo-pod in order t survive.

In the original game, the only source of the Warframe was a virus that was in an American submarine. The, apparently, first person to test it out was Nadia, which was then known as Nemesis but afterwards Hayden kills her and ends up finding out the source, which may indicate he may have later on used it for his purposes.

I see. But remember, this is a sequel only in "spirit"; not a true sequel. Therefore, all that stuff may or may not pertain to this game. Some of those ideas, concepts, lore, people, and events may have crept into Warframe, but what's doubtful that Warframe (ie it's story and characters) is a continuation of all these things from Dark Sector.

Warframe and the console Dark Sector are, essencially, two separate games with a common

I see. But remember, this is a sequel only in "spirit"; not a true sequel. Therefore, all that stuff may or may not pertain to this game. Some of those ideas, concepts, lore, people, and events may have crept into Warframe, but what's doubtful that Warframe (ie it's story and characters) is a continuation of all these things from Dark Sector.

Warframe and the console Dark Sector are, essencially, two separate games with a common

Yeah, I know but I will still dream of a day when Warframe is a true sequel to Dark Sector.

The captives you rescue are tenno right?

It has been suggested that they are. As many have stated in this thread, if the subjects are Tenno or not, their look is just a place holder.

I'm hoping that the captives are only high profile people and not Tenno. The don't react like I think a Tenno should after being rescued. They aimlessly follow you around and do not provide any support. Basically, the AI is too dumb for these guys to be Tenno.

It has been suggested that they are. As many have stated in this thread, if the subjects are Tenno or not, their look is just a place holder.

I'm hoping that the captives are only high profile people and not Tenno. The don't react like I think a Tenno should after being rescued. They aimlessly follow you around and do not provide any support. Basically, the AI is too dumb for these guys to be Tenno.

Well, the AI are being worked on. Someone posted the bug and it's being noted.

Well, the AI are being worked on. Someone posted the bug and it's being noted.

Good to know. I've heard that he has a pistol in his hand. I've never looked closely enough to notice. If he does, then he needs to use it.

Thanks for the info.

to humen like in my personal opinion. i think they need to look more like a alien and less like a humen.

Do you have any concepts or reference images that supports your idea?

My premise is that Tenno are at least partly human if not fully human (by human, I mean h0mo sapien-sapien). They may not be h0mo sapien-sapien, but I think they are either a decendant of humans (ie h0mo sapien-sapien) that has evolved into their current form (h0mo sapien-???). Or, they may have cross bred with other sentient species (h0mo ???).

The problem I have with the cross breeding theory is that in nature, to cross bread and be able to produce viable offspring that are capable of reproducing, the species must be the same. Therefore, humans cross breeding with an alien species is not likely.

*had to place a 0 in "h0mo" so that it would not get censored.

Edited by Crominix772