Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just An Opinnion About Pvp

ChiaraGG

Well, hello guys. I've been playing this game like for 2 months, and it's just awesome. When my sister's boyfriend told me about this game i tought it was gonna be some shooter pvp, but it's not. I mean, i didnt feel disapointed because of the gameplay of the game, but i was wondering that would be nice if warframe had a PVP mode, what do you guys think¡?

It would still be a lot cooler if PvP mode was allowed. Well, think of it. You and you're friends, teaming up to defeat other groups of Tenno? And if PvP was enabled, it would definitely make a better game experience. Seriously, the game would still end up boring in an endless PvE mode, right? AIs always move the same way, but gamers don't. PvP will change the tide for this game, more challenge and excitement for the rest of us. So, PvP and PvE, together in one awesome game, freakin' awesome. :)

Human obsession about shooting one another for sport never cease to amaze me.

PvP may be developed as a very late feature in Warframe. However, make it unique rather than generic deathmatch/steal the flag would be better since these types of gameplay are redundant and there are a lot of games that do them better. PvPvE would be better suit Warframe environment. PvP would need it's own rules and balance which divide resource from the main PvE gameplay. You got two mediocre games instead of one well-polished game.

There was a topic suggested about 'style point' similar to DMC system which is tied to acrobatic kills. Each type of kill generate different amount of point based on difficulty. I made a topic not long ago about Wallrunning competitive mode which, of course, focused on how to turn wallrunning into a competitive gameplay. Clanwar and planetary domination were also discussed in the gameplay forum.

Guys really? It wont hurt? and where you put the balance? all the people crying of being oneshotted by multishot owners and crit damage? all the people crying about the different op skills in pvp? You'll see that right now you cant add the pvp part without screwing all the pve one. Dont forget of this: many will gladly play warframe because there is no pvp :)

They could make PVP as a training ground for warframes.

Special skills disabled, only primary, secondary and melee weapon ?

And why we should not play any other shooter? If you take out all the special thing that warframe has i see no point in such pvp, just my point of view.

Edited by fatalis92

And why we should not play any other shooter? If you take out all the special thing that warframe has i see no point in such pvp, just my point of view.

well WARFRAME has much faster combat pace than other TPS games (thank God warframe has no cover system)

some people would like to test/play against eachother, just for fun

training groung = no level/rank up, fight in one big room/hall

no special skill allowed since it would probably be hard to balance the gameplay.

it could have modes = squad deatmatch (4vs4, 8vs8) and free4all (last man standing)

Edited by Strac_CRO