Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

black screen in railjack mission

Colies

I'm doing the first quest mission of Call of the Tempestarii (The hacking part), I just fall off the map after I unlock a door and transference to the operator form, and then I  got teleport out of the corpus ship.
After that I think it should be fine, I'll just get back into the corpus ship, but when I get back into the corpus ship my screen is all black.
I can hear the sound that I still able to move and shoot and can get out of the corpus ship back to space( when I back to space the black screen is gone).
get in the ship again, still same.

WxJXCNo.jpg

X53QVFb.jpg

Also, I can open the map, but the movement controller become top-down view, so it becomes a 2D game for me now. :L

37jAKl4.jpg

I can confirm this. When in OP form (not sure if in or out of voidmode), if you get ejected to space, whether by falling out of the ship or by getting blown out by premature destruction of ship (sometimes the timer just skips), you get the above.

I tried fixing this by using the Omni, but all I got was the same black screen. In one instance, I managed to get back on the RJ and instead of the black screen I was looking at the wall between the pilot area and the central bottom eject trap door; I was able to move around the RJ freely, but the camera was stuck on the trapdoor, and the mouse had no effect on direction, unless I managed to get in place and pilot the RJ - allowing me to pilot just as blind.

Eventually I found a quick fix - get on a ship (could also work on RJ, dunno) and go in and out of OP mode.

Archived