The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Keyboard doesn't work

(XBOX)TrikZ47

I've had the same issue, I just went into my first game with this bug and my controller didn't take any inputs and only my mouse was working.

My keyboard, mouse, and controller all work perfectly fine however when i load up warframe my keyboard takes no inputs other than the windows key. My mouse scroll wheel and side buttons also don't work. My keybinds are all set up properly, I've restarted my xbox, I've changed the USB ports and this is still happening and the game is clearly to fault.

5 hours ago, (XBOX)Kiyoshi55027 said:

my keyboard and mouse are working but there are some bugs and keys that don't work and also the mouse scroll button doesn't work

same here scroll wheel stopped working entirely and lots of times landing out of a melee attack or bullet jump I stop completely and have to re press w 

• 4 weeks later...

This is definitely an Update issue as everything was working perfectly before this. done loads of text with different xbox's and mice and same outcome. you are definitely not alone. I just worry that because we are very few that use mouse and keyboard we'll go un noticed. Personally my MR30 account will have to hibernate until this gets fixed. :(

• 2 months later...

Archived