The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Warframe auto deleted

(PSN)PanIK_r00m17

So I got update 30 yesterday played some rail jack no hitches at all but today I jump in to play and decide to unlock some nodes in Corpus próxima and i do a mission complete it get the reward and start another node thru the navigation console in the railjack, go into the warp like it’s starting another mission and (I was using my railjack btw)that’s all the game did for the next 5 mins,my squad left and I was left alone unable to get back to my orbiter thru my start menu ,it did say “return to dry dock”instead of return to orbiter and I had to restart the game ,tried it again, this time it spawns me in what seems like a un accessible part of the railjack and I can see one of my crew members body halfway thru what seem like a small pod in the ground all while mumbling something never really pay them much mind like most npc’s and when he finishes talking disappears.so again I repeat the part of closing the game forme my ps home menu and try to unlock another node again and the same thing happens I spawn in that inaccessible spot it’s like in between the rail jacks upper parts ... I leave the game thinking “hope warframe fixes this soon and decide to watch a movie and things took an even worse turn after this because I wanted to play it again only to find out that I no longer had the game on my Home Screen or my library forcing me to try and download the game again ,it wasn’t showing up in the PlayStation store search engine so I went to the purchases tab and there it was so I open it to see if it was downloadable and sure enough, it’s downloading as we speak ...I’m scared to play railjack now bc i think it’s corrupting the warframe game data and causing it to auto delete from my system ...DE pls help...tbh I think I also dodged a bullet because I was planned on buy some plat today ....I’d be sad if I’d bought it only to loose it to this or something.

Archived