Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Wind Warframe: Aeolus

Warlord1400

I have a Wind Warframe that I would like to call Aeolus/Tempest whatever you like better.

1. GALE WIND: Aeolus creates a large burst of air that violently pushes enemies back. Costs 25 Energy

Deals 100/200/350/400 Forcefield Damage(ragdoll). Cannot be affected my Focus

Lasts 5 seconds at all levels, can be affected my Continuity and Constitution. Can be affected by Focus

Animation resembles a more aggressive version or Psychic Bolts, Null Star, or Chaos

2.SUFFOCATE: Summons a sphere that sucks oxygen from the environment for a long period. Costs 50 energy

Deals 20/40/70/100 DoT( Damage Over Time) Cannot be affected by Focus, Ignores Armor

Lasts 5/10/15/20 seconds and can be affected by Continuity and Constitution. Has a damage tick every 5 second

Stuns enemies in their tracks for the whole duration as they struggle for air.

Range of 5/10/15/20 meters and can be affected by Stretch

Can be placed in different areas like Loki's DECOY.

Resembles a slightly bigger Antimatter Drop where you can see it is absorbing all the air in that area.

3. INTANGIBLE: Converts Aeolus into intangible air, ignoring ALL incoming damage. Costs 75 Energy

Grants COMPLETE invulnerability.

Lasts 5/5/10/15 seconds. Cannot be affected by Continuity or Constitution

4. TEMPEST WRATH: A devastating whirlwind that kills anything inside , also turning objects and enemies into projectiles. Costs 100 Energy

Anyone unfortunate enough to be in the tornado will get 1000/1250/1500/2000 damage affected by armor and Focus

Afterwords enemies are thrown out of the tornado taking 1000 damage. Targets that were never inside of the tornado will be attacked by the enemies that WERE inside which are thrown afterwords giving the targeted enemies 1000 damage also.

Once it's summoned, it will SEEK nearby enemies.

it will last 5/5/10/15

Thanks for reading!

Edited by Warlord1400