The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

My game keeps restarting whenever I go to youtube for guides.

(XBOX)BIGGSEXYJAKE420

My game keeps restarting whenever I go to youtube for guides. But when I try to play after this happens, I get a message that says its trying to reconnect to the previous game. Regardless if I was in a mission or not. Then the game freezes at the title screen. Never did this before. You could see how this is a huge problem especially for newer players trying to figure stuff out. Hell, Im MR30, and its pissing me off.  Please fix this. Its bad enough to have to relearn how to play the game after you S#&$can a large part of it because the game director can't decide how to implement space fighting or a nemisis system, or more importantly deciding that these might have bit more than can be chewed so lets wait until its finished and tested- nevermind. Just fix the game breaking bugs, please. I know the game is free, but Ive invested A LOT of time, forget the money, into this game. It sucks that ever scince you rushed Failjack, this game feels downgraded when we get new updates. Please. Do better.

Archived