The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Network crash continuously

(PSN)EddyAdept35

Hi, I have playing update 30.9 and for some reason my game keeps giving me (Could not connect to network) then logs me out. It has also given me messages in the login screen saying that I don't have a warfame account. I have tried messing with my settings, checking my wifi, letting the game sit, restarting my ps4. But still it keeps giving me the message within 5 minutes into having control of my frame. However as soon as I load into a mission I don't get any network issues. Please help 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm facing that same issue. EXCEPT it doesnt matter if I am currently on mission or not, I will be disconnected no matter what - this is very frustating and unpleasant as all progress and grinding will be not saved.

Some characteristics from my end that might be important to DE if they happens to analyze it:

A) I play warframe on PS4 only.

B) I play mostly solo.

C) All other games I play (ps4), which requires internet connection, is working fine as usual. So I believe it the issue is not with my internet connection - which is not that great but still.

D) I'm from Brazil and this happens either if I play on NORTH AMERICA or SOUTH AMERICA REGION.

E) Networks ports UDP: 4950 & 4955

F) It usually is happening after 20:00 ET (I wonder if it has anything related to server reset).

Archived