Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game breaking bugs I've encountered since returning to wf a month ago

Ashslayer

**NOTE** These problems are NOT solved by changing graphical settings within the game, and I know people are likely to overlook this very first sentence and suggest changing those anyway.

Bug 1: The game does not lock the mouse to the screen.

Cause: Alt tabbing. Sometimes when tabbing out of the game and back in it doesn't lock the cursor to the screen. I haven't had a game do this in at least 5 years, but at least the fix is simple, although when you're not aware of the bug being in effect it can mess up your setup on your 2nd monitor.

Bug 2: The game won't let you play it. You cannot click back into the game. You cannot alt tab back into the game. You cannot alt+f4. You cannot press escape. You cannot move. You cannot shoot. You cannot open the chat. You can't do anything except use task manager to kill the game.

Cause: ???

Theory: It seems to be a bug that comes either half the time or the majority of the time as a result of bug #1. Last time it happened I was watching a video on yt. I had tabbed to Discord to read a message, tabbed back to the video so it was over Discord and then I tabbed back into wf. After killing some Grineer I had to aim left and then *boom* I was locked out of the game and forced to watch my mouse move on top of the game. After several minutes of watching enemies try to kill me I finally died. No button presses or combinations on the keyboard made the game respond to me, and I was stuck being a spectator of my teammates as they finished the mission.

Fix: ???. Sometimes it disappears on its own, usually after dying, but most of the time it doesn't fix itself.

Bug 3: wf is programmed to think that host migration is the same as starting an entirely new mission. This can lead players to be screwed and lose loot after a hotfix if the host decides to leave the squad or extract without the team. Some people will say it's not a bug, but something that is obviously 100% detrimental with 0 positive sides can only be described as unintentional or a bug. I for one had to lose over an hour of loot simply due to being too far from extraction to reach it within 60 seconds and having the host decide to leave without telling anyone or waiting for the team. Others may have lost loot as well.

Bug 4: When doing vaults on Deimos all 4 symbols on the door are the same symbol. This leads to the players having a 1/256 chance of getting into the vault. 4*4*4*4=16*4*4=64*4=256.

Bug 5: In Eidolon hunts when hunting for the 3 big baddies there's a chance that 1 party member will remove an eidolon shard from the pedestal instead of placing one. Leaving and restarting the bounty had the issue persist, but we were at least able to start the 2nd fight that time.

Bug 1 happens a dozen times a day. Bug 2 happens every few days and can be incredibly frustrating. Bug 3 depends on DE. Bug 4 is hopefully elusive as among my friends only 1 friend and I have had the bug and it was at the same time. Bug 5 happened once and I hope to never encounter it again.

Archived