Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another Topic About Lotus Voice

Sinbolt

Nah. I don't think you should be able to choose it because it's part of the Lotus. However, I don't think many people are happy with the inconsistency of the voices, and the most recent version isn't that good, imo.

I think one day when DE finally nails down the voice they want, and completely redoes all of the Lotus' dialogue, it'll be much less of a "problem".

Nah. I don't think you should be able to choose it because it's part of the Lotus. However, I don't think many people are happy with the inconsistency of the voices, and the most recent version isn't that good, imo.

I think one day when DE finally nails down the voice they want, and completely redoes all of the Lotus' dialogue, it'll be much less of a "problem".

This. And not to mention that DE_George confirmed the voice they are going for is the one used in the Gradivus Dilemma. I will try to find the thread and link it.

EDIT: Link and Quote

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/124128-new-lotus-voice-sounds-too-processed-to-me-less-emotion-character-comes-through/page-2

Yep, the direction for the "new" Lotus will be more like the Gradivus event Lotus.  We are working to re-record all her old lines and get them in the game asap.

One really cool thing that we are excited about is that her voice processing is done run-time in the engine.  So we will be able to fine-tune the sound of her voice throughout the entire game with the adjustment in one central location... instead of having to re-process all the voice clips individually.  Once all the clips are in the game we will get all the tuning underway.

Edited by PsychedelicSnake