Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Faction Concept - Uniendis

Coffee009

I always wanted a faction in this game that cant be exactly prepared for, I want a good endgame faction that is more than just enemies from differant factions, so I thought up this concept. It may have some story issues be I think that can be solved, the base concept in my opinion and a few of my friends is rather good.

Enviroment: Near planet sized ships that are like giant snowglobes, wide open tile enviroments, city or forest like depending on the ship. Tiles can be interconnected with more that one tile so levels are less linear.

Races: Work together as one, fight to survive. Nomads, looking for supplies. Want to be left alone.

Hirudo (support): Worm like race, use mutations to advantage in the fight, they support the other Uniendis races.

Hirudo Larve: Infect grineer and corpus on the spot and fight like a standard grineer or corpus troop, when the host is killed the Hirudo jumps out and tries to find a new host. Low HP and weapon fire is less accurate then normal.

Hirudo Adult: Grown up Hirudos who move on the ceiling and walls, they spit goo at friendly races which in turn heals them at a moderate rate. Low health.

Humana (Offense): Ex Corpus crewmen, wear armor that looks very similiar to crewman suits, ditched corpus do to them being too greedy.

Humana Trooper: Moderate armor trooper armed with a Modified Dera rifle, charges up to deal massive damage (insta to near insta kill) or can be shot like a semi auto rifle when not charged. Take cover all the time and when approached they retreat until safely away.

Humana Knight: Armed with a Modified Dera and a shield, encourage other unity races to take cover behind them, like Troopers, they keep their distance.

Cimex (Defense): Bug like race who also wear heavy armor, look similiar to mosquitos who stand on their back legs and use the front 4 like arms. Exoskeletons and heavily armored suits means they have quite a bit of health and move slowly. Cimex use their wings to get a height advantage on enemies.

Cimex Defender: Armed with a proxy grenade launcher and a standard grenade launcher. Standard grenade launcher fires timed grenades which will explode after 5 seconds or on enemy contact.Good for blind firing around corners. Proxy launcher is fired into hallways or in commonly traveled pathways, detonated by user.

Cimex Engineer: Armed with a sentry gun deployment device and a aura healing generator, Engineers deploy weak sentry guns to supress enemies, which low on health and do rather good damage.

Cimex Tank: Stands on all 6 legs with a machinegun turret on its back (or near head like jackel) these are the heavy weapons guys for the Uniendis faction, and are basically sub bosses (I wish that bosses could be fought randomly through a level or show up unexpectedly), commonly covered by Vulpes snipers and fellow Cimex.

Vulpes (Support): Fox like race who are master theives, they fight to make sure their enemy cannot win.

Vulpes Theif: Run around with high agility looking for drops, such as ammo, health drops and money. Hoarde them in so the enemy cannot use them. When killed they drop all of their prizes.

Vulpes Sniper: Uses superior sense to provide fire support to allies, they prefer to get on high ground or far back and pick off targets.

Vulpes Sapper: Lays down traps like engineers and defenders, these traps could be from destroying your shields to freezing your frame for a few seconds, Sappers are ones to watch our for as they can turn the tide of the fight.

NOTE: I will post pictures soon, I drew the ex-Corpus concept but I still need the other 3 races. I will have them this or next week. ALSO, Please give feedback, what do and dont you like?

I will add more info as time goes on, so keep checking back.

Edited by Coffee009

from the name "uniendis" i could only thought about unicorns

something isn't right

On topic:

I guess Humana can be renegade crewmans aka merchants from black market as for the lore

but as black marketers i'd won't call them Humana, we need to come up with something close to Vandal i guess

coming from your "humana knight" it might be called "[somewhat] Order" or "Order of [something]" but lets think a bit more

Edited by Pro3Display