Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo only, no squads or invites

(XBOX)ZeeGamer8055

I’ve been having this matchmaking issue since the Call of the Tempestarii was released, and I see other players mentioning it as well. I can not play with other players outside of common areas like Cetus, Fortuna. the Necralisk, and Maroo’s Bazaar. I can’t invite other players or accept invites in-game nor through Xbox live (invites always fail to send in-game, or I fail to join) and every single node on the star chart shows 0 open squads.

When I go into my settings to Options > Gameplay > Analyze Network, I get the same result I have since the issue started, “DNS lookup failed”. This occurs whether my Xbox is set to automatically configure DNS, or whether I manually set it to Google’s Public DNS.

It may be related to the fact that my internet source is a mobile hotspot. However, I have had no troubles with that before this update, and other users have mentioned having the same issues with fibre optic and other generally more stable internet sources.

This problem has persisted for weeks now, and it severely hinders progress and saps most of the fun out of this online multiplayer-based game. Furthermore, it isn’t even being acknowledged as far as I know. Two developer forum posts have been created about “matchmaking issues” brought upon with Call of the Tempestarii, one issue specific to Xbox and one in general, and both of them have now been marked resolved, but there is clearly still an issue.

Edit: my problems were fixed from 4/30 to 11:30 AM on 5/2. After that point, they returned completely, and I am now cut off again.

Mostly resolved. My game is still displaying 0 squads for every node, but it now will let me accept and send invites, and will put me in public games despite saying there are none available.

Edit: The problem has returned in full force and all of the errors have resumed. I also tried using Cloudflare’s WARP VPN and 1.1.1.1 DNS resolver, and nothing helped.

Since the Call of the Tempestarii was released I have been having an issue with the matchmaking on Cetus / PoE and on Fortuna / Ord Vallis. While doing bounties when some leaves the group I either get kicked back to Cetus from PoE or I get kicked back to Fortuna from Ord Vallis, and in some instances I the game will close out all the way and I end up having to restart all over again. Sometimes even after that happens I will get kicked off the game all over again. I also want to make a note that I play on PC as well and I have not had this issue on there. Seems to only be happening on Xbox 1 for me. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game hoping to resolve the issue that way but still not having any luck so far. 

• 2 weeks later...

Still can’t invite anyone (session not found) no one can’t join me (unable to find session) it says session not found when I try to join someone, my Xbox friends list is populating now and I am able to see people on the list again after the hot fix but I haven’t been able to join my friends on warframe still for 4 weeks now me and my friends have no problem joining each other on other online games currently and in some cases instantly joining a team together it’s not mine or my friends networks we have tried everything possible to get in a team together and it’s just constantly saying session not found all nodes on the star chart are saying 0 squads we joined each other at the earth relay and start a mission and play for an hour then the next day session not found again and still back to square one again unable to form a team this problem has been around for years and the last big update has made it 10x worse many people in region chat have been talking about it for weeks some are even abandoning the game now because they can’t play on warframe with there friends lord no’s I have now, so fed up with not being able to play On it with people maybe de should make a graph to see what’s happening with the game and how many players have dropped from the game since the update everyone on this game is fed up with being ignored about not being able to team up, just tell me why it keeps saying SESSION NOT FOUND!! fed up with seeing it come up on the screen!! I’m not messing around with anymore settings on my Xbox anymore it works fine it’s coming from digital extremes side getting fed up with Chucking money at this game to be greeted with another session not found!!, I can play with someone who live in Indianapolis USA but I can’t join my partner in the uk who lives with me ?

Archived