Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Colors Issue

(XBOX)Sarynz

I have been workin on the black pigment an i have found killing the random voms drops NO pigment anymore. I can only get them from the voms near or spawned by the teralyst (excuse spelling). That was before when you only needed 250 pigments. Now it's been changed to 750 needed pigments. An I ran 4 teralyst captures 4xs in an hour an got NO pigments AT ALL. Where before I was getting 10-30 per capture. Is there issues with this? Or has the chance drop for vom black shards dropped? I have a REALLY small dojo and I am the only one who has the tenno to do this. Does anyone know how or why pigments aren't spawning even when killing 100 voms. I still get no pigments to drop AT ALL. It;s frustrating specially when I sit an grind out for SO long on warframe to now having a set back an grind even more when the drop for the shards was low already. I've been playing warframe for a long time an just now started getting frustrated with the drops/spawns of certain things to research in the dojos. Can this please be looked into? Thanks.

Archived